Sunday, May 9, 2010

costume institute gala

Lets keep the best for last shall we? This dress would've been a classic 10 lb adder without the lights. The lights don't make you seem slimmer just because you're blinded by the light. I was putting the shame on the light up Jimmy Choo's on Jimmy but miss Katy Perry was the one that brought them to my attention. I didn't call her out that time because she usually does a decent job in the wardrobe department. Giving her a free-bee. BUT this dress in UN-excuse-able. She was quoted once saying she dresses like a Lolita and that made me like her. Lolita's don't wear light up clothing clowns and ravers do. Don't even get me started on that necklace choice. I just don't get it.











LOVE this Burberry dress! This would make a beautiful wedding dress OR in red or black it would be a great evening dress. This young harry potter star is looks polished.
















bronzed goddess. need i say more other than can i please have this Halston for my b-day???

No comments:

Post a Comment