Thursday, March 24, 2011

hometown hero

I know I'm a bit late BUT I have to post who my favorite pick of best dressed at the Oscars right??? Then winner goes to:

Audrey Marrs

I sadly didn't know who she was when I watched BUT I did love her dress! I must have felt her rad energy. (we went to the same high school and are from the same town AND I grew up listening to Bratmobile and her sis in Pretty girls make graves) Read more about her here. I cant wait to see her movie "no end in sight."
http://www.theolympian.com/2011/03/02/1562552/oscar-winners-road-started-here.html#storylink=omni_popular










A very close second place best dressed is....
Mandy Moore
Nudey sparkles and sequins. Someone once said to me sparkles and sequins is more like holiday. I beg to differ and so does Feb 2011 Oscars.





No comments:

Post a Comment