Tuesday, July 26, 2011

clothing salvation


I might have made it onto a street style blog....
Leopard maxi and yellow tank outfit total $4.60
Gladiators $10 Santee alley
Bracelets DIY friendship embroidery thread and beads
Necklace Obey anchor with a $3 Geo stone from Sedona

The Salvation Army is doing a fill a bag sale. $15 for the small, $30 for the medium, $45 for the large. I choose the Medium bag and I was able to come out with 13 pieces. I would've shoved more but I was trying not to be an all American greed monster. Not to mention when your shopping green and for a good cause!13 pieces in a bag for $30 comes out to $2.30 per item. They tend to not price anything under $3 so this is a huge score. More outfits to come!

Salvation Army 
Alamitos and Anaheim LBC

No comments:

Post a Comment