Thursday, June 11, 2015

Krissy’s Trinket’s

All of the vintage silver jewelry in my shop is from this gal. She's a treasure hunter of trinket's! Always fun to hear a little back story on what your buying. 
xx
Sasha






Q: Tell me a little about yourself; where are you from? What are your hobbies?

A: I'm from Sacramento, California. My hobbies are crafting, thrifting, and traveling. I do hair and I look for treasures anytime I'm not inside.

Q: Favorite place you’ve traveled?
A: Spain! The food and culture are the best.

Q: How did you get into the trinket business?

A: I got into the trinket business from a former boyfriend who owns a gold store. He started bringing home a lot of cool stuff and that's how it happened – organically.

Q: Do you have a favorite stone?
A: I love all stones but if I had to pick one, it would probably be the Moonstone. No two Moonstones look the same.

Q: What other vendors besides Gold do you sell your items through?
A: I sell “Krissy’s Trinkets” on Etsy, Poshmark, and I am currently working on my eBay store.

Q: Do you deal in silver and gold?
A: I have some gold but mostly deal with silver.

Q: What is your spirit animal?
A: I'd say my spirit animal is similar to the crow.


A variety of trinket available at the shop 3706 E Anaheim Ave Long Beach, CA 90804.


Ig: krissystrinkets
Posh: krissy1979
Etsy: Krissystrinkets
EBay coming soon.


Edited by Toni Mathews ms.tonimathews@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment