Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sweet Peach

Gel's you can do at home with no fancy light! AKA no hand tanning bed and No hand skin cancer?! Yay! All you need is a little sunlight! Bio Seed Gel is the name and healthier gel choice is their game. Regardless of the frequency of wear, BSG will not cause damaged nails while still performing as a professional gel for weeks of chip-free high shine nails.  This gel is big-5 free, with no formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, BHA or solvents. Odourless, dustless and safe for all ages and even pregnant women! I tried the color "sweet peach" and I was pleasantly surprised! It's a pinky coral and makes you look slightly tanner than usual. Goes with most outfit choices as well. All good points in my book. My ONLY thing that I would change is the take off process is tough. I'm sure it has 90% to do with my patience. Just being honest :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment